- What cookies do we use?
- We use several types of cookies on our website
- These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. They are deleted when you close the browser.
- These cookies collect information in an anonymous form about how visitors use our website. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and help us understand which pages are the most popular and where visitors spend most of their time.
- These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make, such as your name, the region you are in or the pages you have viewed. They are used to provide enhanced and more personal features.
If you personalize our pages, or register with our website or services, a persistent cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to our website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you customized. Persistent cookies will be kept on your device until their expiry or manual deletion
- These cookies allow us and our marketing agencies to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited our website and may help us in compiling your profile.
- Social Media
- These cookies allow you to connect with social media networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- How can I control or delete cookies?
- You can manage browser cookies through your browser setting. If you, or another User of your device, wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our services or the websites you visit.
The procedures for changing your settings and cookies differ from browser to browser. If necessary, please use the help function on your browser or user manual for your browser.
- Google Analytics
- The Website uses Google Analytics to analyze its visits and usage. Google Analytics collects user information through cookies. Please review the Google Analytics’ website for its terms of service.