from 1997 until the Present
3Rock has long been supporting various companies in the pharmaceutical, medical device, and healthcare industries.
It is currently expanding its businesses not only in Japan, but also in Asian countries with the approach of continuous
follow-up, covering aspects from strategy planning through to training proposals for execution support.
Our main theme is the creation of optimal healthcare environments.
We support innovative strategies and adoption of useful IT tools to work toward early diagnosis and treatment,
medication adherence, and patient awareness-raising. We believe that our mission is to promote ideal healthcare, and
make Japan’s aging society a better environment through these activities.
Roots of 3Rock
The corporate name “3Rock” comes from the Japanese proverb “ishi no ue ni mo san-nen”, which means “Three years on a
(cold) stone (will make the stone warm)” – in other words, perseverance prevails.
In the words of this proverb that emphasizes the importance of a strong will and perseverance, 3Rock will continue
building long-term and robust relationships with its clients, while presenting solutions to them.
- One-minute walk from “Yoyogi-Uehara Station” on the Odakyu Line/Chiyoda Line:
Exit the Yoyogi-Uehara Station ticket gate, and take the escalator or stairs down.
After passing North Exit 1, go straight toward East Exit until you find North Exit 2 on your left. Please go down the
Cross the road, and go straight, with 7-Eleven on the left corner. You will see the MH Yoyogi-Uehara Building on your
- Established 3Rock YK, and initiated services to support new business development in Japan and overseas.
- Acquired the right to sell marketing simulation software from StratX SA (France) in Japan, and developed sales
- Focused business on human resource development for the healthcare industry, mainly pharmaceutical companies.
- Acquired the right to sell project management simulation software from Fissure Corp. (USA) in Japan, and developed sales
- Re-registered the company as 3Rock KK.
- Initiated strategic consulting for the pharmaceutical industry, and expanded its projects to Asia.
Provided open marketing programs for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries for the first time.
Developed and launched “Milestone Management” programs for front-line sales managers.
- Provided an open program called “Digital Pharma™” for the first time. Developed and launched the sales training
simulation software “SimStorm™”.
- Expanded the scope of services to the medical device industry. Developed “Strategic Area Planning” programs for
business/branch managers, and initiated consulting and education for them.
- Acquired the right to sell “Integrity Selling®” and “Integrity Coaching®” training programs from Integrity Solutions
(USA), and developed sales activities.
- Developed the doctor-patient communication-promoting platform “MEDLINK™”.
- In response to COVID, rapidly established extensive capabilities in live / hybrid online training with over 300 days of content delivered to date.
- Introduced innovative “Senryaku Juku” online pharma / medical device commercial strategy course.