■ 3Rock is looking for new team members!
We’re hiring highly-skilled professionals who can uphold “Our Values.” People full of creativity and energy. Above all, people full of passion for the healthcare industry and for the clients who benefit from our services.
Proficiency in the Japanese language is a must.
Applicants should send a message via our Contact page, indicating interest in working at 3Rock.
Japanese language skills are a must right now, so see the details here.
Develop and execute consulting engagements for clients (mainly pharmaceutical companies) in the area of commercial excellence – including performance development programs and strategic brand planning. Actively contribute to the team in the areas of proposal creation, content development and project execution. Apply strong understanding of the latest global trends in the healthcare field to the specific and most immediate needs of clients. Overall, consult for clients in a precise and logical manner.
Working closely with many top executives at various companies in this dynamic field is an exciting perk of this position.
- Over three years’ experience working in a healthcare-related industry
– Over three years as a Medical Representative
– Over three years in marketing for a pharmaceutical company
– Over three years’ experience as a consultant in the pharmaceutical industry
Criteria – we want team members
– who know the value of a proactive work style
– who strive to understand the needs of our clients.
– who can work with a global perspective.
– who understand the concept of teamwork when handling a company-wide project.
– who are also self-motivated to complete individual tasks.
– who appreciate that, as we are still a small organization; everyone must be willing to assist in areas other than those solely related to consulting.
– who work in line with our company policy of giving absolutely 100% during work hours, but also create a nice balance between work and private/family time.
We are currently hiring
1. Full-time employees
2. Contract employees
Flextime basis (Core time is from 9:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) Standard 8-hour work day.
- – Social insurance
- – Provision of commuter pass
- – Weekends off (Saturday & Sunday,) National holidays, New Year’s vacation, bereavement leave, etc.
- – Paid vacation (from 10 to 20 days annually)
- – Corporate membership in Club Off Alliance
- – Financial support for learning publications & job-related training