- Yugen Kaisha 3Rock established with a business focus on assisting new business development in Japan and overseas.
- Japanese localization, marketing and distribution of marketing simulation software from StratX SA (France).
- Focused business on commercial training in the healthcare industry, specifically for pharmaceutical companies.
- Japanese localization, marketing & distribution of project management simulation software from Fissure Corp. (USA).
- Company registration changed and renamed 3Rock KK.
Expanded support of pharmaceutical companies to strategic consulting, including projects throughout Asia.
- Offered first “Pharma Marketing” Basic and Advanced open courses.
Developed and initiated first front-line sales manager “Milestone Management” programs.
- First “Digital Pharma™” open enrollment seminars offered. Development of SimStorm™ sales training simulation platform.
- Expanded business domain to include medical devices. Developed first “Strategic Area Planning” consulting and training programs for field managers.
- Japanese localization, marketing and distribution of Integrity Selling® and Integrity Coaching® training programs from Integrity Solutions (USA).
- Development of MEDLINK™ platform to improve communication between doctors and their patients.
- In collaboration with joint venture partner CMIC Holdings, established C3KK to engage in consulting and support of regional healthcare initiatives in Japan.