3Rock is holding an Integrity Selling® free trial seminar.
What is Integrity Selling?
Integrity Selling® is a sales training method that goes beyond selling skills. It is based on the understanding that values drive behavior and will help you build long-term relationships with your customers based on trust. Integrity Selling® will enable you to go deeper into identifying and filling the needs of your customers, creating true value for them, by focusing on attitudes, values, motivation drive, and beliefs.
Those working in sales, managers and education/training representatives are welcome and encouraged to attend this free trial seminar to get a taste of what the Integrity Selling® program can offer and how it can improve your sales / talent strategies. You will receive practical advice that you can take back with you and immediately apply to your organization. Please join us.
※ The number of seats is limited, so apply as soon as possible. If you are unavailable for either of the seminar dates, please feel free to contact us.
※ If you belong to a competing company, your application may be declined.
Note: This event will be held in Japanese.
Yoyogi-Uehara Stn. (Tokyo Metro Chiyoda-line /Odakyu Odawara-line) 1 minute on foot from exit North2
Date: Wed, Nov. 20th, 2019. 15:00-17:30
Key Features of Integrity Selling®
8 weeks of practical training that fosters sales success
- This program drives fundamental changes in the attitudes and behaviors of salespeople, building their sales capabilities and improving performance.
- Going beyond simply sales training, the concepts taught in this one-day seminar can be directly applied in the field. The ‘eight-week follow-up sessions’ provide participants with the opportunity to share and discuss their experiences applying the concepts.
- This program approach enables the concepts to take root and achieve improved sales performance.
- The Integrity Selling® program has been delivered to more than 3,000,000 people, improving performance across 130 countries worldwide.
- The program was developed by Integrity Solutions, named in the TOP 20 sales training companies by both Training Industry and Selling Power in 2018.
For details on Integrity Selling®, please follow the link below.
Please apply using the form below.
Past Dates: 2/27(Wed); 3/19(Tue); 4/17(Wed); 5/15(Wed); 7/17(Wed)